Hygiene and protective measures
We in the cinema industry must also deploy hygiene and safety measures to create a safe environment for our guests and employees. We are adhering to the following measures:
- For the safety of our guests and staff, a maks is required throughout the cinema incl. Bowling, Bar and Gamezone.
- No mask requirement for children under 12 years of age and anyone who cannot wear a mask for health reasons.
- Food and drinks can only be consumed when seated.
COVID certificate requirement (vaccinated or recovered)
Areas: Cinema, Bowling (excluding outdoor seating), Sportsbar and Gamezone
- All guests over the age of 16 years must present a valid COVID certificate (vaccinated or recovered) and an original photo ID.
- No certificate requirement for guests under the age of 16 years. Age check will take place at the entrance.
- Please present digital (COVID Certificate-APP recommended for faster verification process) or printed certificate with photo ID at the entrance.
- To reduce wait times during the verification process, we kindly kind you to arrive at the cinema early and have your documents ready for inspection.
- For more information on the validity and issuance criteria of COVID certificates, please visit the Federal Office of Public Health website.
- For information on the COVID certificate for people who have been vaccinated or recovered abroad, visit the national platform for COVID certificates.
For the safety of our guests and staff we encourage to:
- Keep a safety distance
- Wash hands regularly
- Pay contactless
- Stay home and get tested in case if experiencing symptoms
Ticket purchases and reservations
To avoid queues at the box office, we kindly ask you to purchase your tickets directly via bluecinema.ch or the blue Cinema App. Ticket reservations are available per telephone or online for blue Cinema Club subscribers.