Hygiene and protective measures
We in the cinema industry must also deploy hygiene and safety measures to create a safe environment for our guests and employees. We are adhering to the following measures (from 13 September 2021):
COVID certificate requirement
Areas: Cinema, Bowling (excluding outdoor seating), Sportsbar and Gamezone
- All guests over the age of 16 years must present a valid COVID certificate and a photo identification document.
- No certificate requirement for guests under the age of 16 years. Age check will take place at the entrance.
- Please present digital (COVID Certificate-APP recommended for faster verification process) or printed certificate with photo ID at the entrance.
- To reduce wait times during the verification process, we kindly kind you to arrive at the cinema early and have your documents ready for inspection.
- Following the verification process, no further restrictions will be necessary.
- For more information on the validity and issuance criteria of COVID certificates, please visit the Federal Office of Public Health website.
Areas: outdoor seating Cinedome BE
- The certificate requirement does not apply for guests, who only use the outdoor seating area.
- Masks are mandatory while entering indoor areas (f.e. bar, restrooms)
For the safety of our guests and staff we encourage to:
- Keep a safety distance
- Wash hands regularly
- Pay contactless
- Stay home and get tested in case if experiencing symptoms
Ticket purchases and reservations
To avoid queues at the box office, we kindly ask you to purchase your tickets directly via bluecinema.ch or the blue Cinema App. Ticket reservations are available per telephone or online for blue Cinema Club subscribers.